Associate Attorney | Full-Time
DeNoia Tambasco & Germann, a boutique full-service law firm in Toms River, NJ, is seeking a Family Law associate to meet the needs of its growing practice. The ideal candidate will have experience handling divorce claims from start to finish, including drafting pleadings, participating in ADR, and negotiating property settlement agreements. We are also seeking a candidate with the interpersonal skills to build client relationships and provide an excellent customer experience for clients.
- Communicate with clients from the inception of the litigation to post judgment proceedings
- Draft pleadings, correspondence, and agreements, and otherwise handle divorce matters from start to finish.
- A member of the New Jersey Bar in good standing
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn New Jersey Divorce and Family law
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Strong oral advocacy skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to work in a high-volume and fast-paced practice
For qualified applicants unable to commit to a full-time position, part time positions are also available.