Estate Planning Lawyers in Toms River
Our estate planning lawyers will help you determine how your estate will be managed, distributed, or disposed, upon incapacity or death. It is important to meet with professional estate planners to help minimize tax liabilities and other various expenses, thereby increasing your overall estate value.
DeNoia Tambasco & Germann’s experienced attorneys are also equipped to help with estate disputes and probate actions. Help secure your family’s future and schedule a meeting with our estate planners today.
At DeNoia Tambasco & Germann our estate planners can help with:
- Tax Strategies
- Will contests and trust disputes
- Allegations of undue influence, duress, coercion or fraud
- Spousal elective shares
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against executors, administrators or trustees
- Mismanagement of estate or trust funds
- Contested guardianships, abuse of guardianship power
- Power of attorney abuse